As Product Owner, you will participate inside a team that is responsible for building great products. You will interact with a multidisciplinary team across the development of a new product. Making sure that you’re using all the resources in an efficient way, and that every release of the product meets the highest quality standards and it’s done maximizing productivity.
Devise, design and build great products that users love.
- Work very close to different stakeholders, potential users, users and dev team to understand all the parts of the product: Business, Customer Experience, Concept and Technical and serve as a moderator
- Understand and get close to the targeted users. You’re going to design a product they’d love
- Understand general business logic and rules
- Communicate effectively within all Product Development Areas: Developers, Testers, Dev Lead – CTO and UX/UI designer
- Design, document and delivery Specs for every feature on the product
- Developing feature scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Follow and feed Product Roadmap
- Measure product performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Business Analyst – business analyst & SME (Subject matter expert)
Product Owner Performance Metrics
- Development productivity
- Product quality
- Average feature performance
- Experience in cross functional teams
- Experience with agile practices/methodologies
- You have work before defining products, features and roadmaps
- Close interaction with developers and development tools such as teams, slack, github, jira, etc.
- Knowledge of concepts related to Information Architecture and Software Architecture (as we build sw platforms)
- Excellent english oral communication skills (desired)
- Very outgoing attitude and willing to solve the obstacles ahead to generate a product as the market needs it
Benefits & Perks:
The position is full time with very competitive salary and benefits. We’re located in GDL. You would work out of our office
- Competitive salary
- Law benefits
- Monday to Friday
- Major medical insurance.
- Life insurance
- Pool at the office
- Yoga, English and Pilates class
- Social activities
- Two times a year the team travel together
- Paid holiday vacation from Xmas to New Year
- Nap room. (For those moments of nap time).
- Snacks, Coffee and Beer
- No dress code
*This position is at Guadalajara
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org