FULL STACK DEVELOPER
regiztra is looking for an experienced full stack developer to join our team. If you’re passionate about writing great code, excited about working in a revolutionary company, and eager to join a team motivated and talented people – you’ve found your new home.
WE ARE NOT LOOKING FOR A GODINEZ:
You’ll be leading by example. If you’re not comfortable in being an active participant – this is not for you. We are seeking someone that:
- Has passion for coaching, motivating, educating and leading an engineers team
- Derives their sense of success by seeing our team succeed
- Desires to work in a true startup mode
- Solid command of English
- Is excited by new things, new approaches, a constant learner.
RESPONSIBILITIES & REQUIREMENTS:
- Write efficient, structured, clean code
- Review pull requests to ensure quality
- Deploy new features and fixes on daily basis
- A commitment to test-based development (unit, functional and integration)
- Optimize application performance and resolve scalability issues
- Scrum, agile and/or extreme programming
- Debugging and fixing production issues
- Knows how to architect applications that will stand up to huge scale
- Knows how to execute modern concepts in development and DevOps
WHAT WE OFFER?
- A flexible work schedule: We allow home office
- Major Medical Insurance
- Aggressive Stock Option Plan
- Breakfast and snacks
WHAT DOES EasyLex DO?
We are creating the startup that makes and modernizes visitor registration at every place where it is required, like corporate buildings, housing developments, offices, schools, etc. Our platform allows visitors to check in with an iPad and send the notification to the host who will either accept or reject him; sounds simple, and it is, but you as a developer will notice it is super complex and challenging (www.regiztra.com).
HOW DO YOU APPLY?
Email us at email@example.com describing why you’d like to work for us and include an up-to-date copy of your resume and/or LinkedIn profile. We will then schedule an appointment with you at our amazing offices, where we will interview you.