In Digitt (www.digitt.com) we are a group of people passionate to transform the financial sector in Mexico through efficient, smart, fair and transparent fintech products.
We launched our first product to market in January 2018 to help people pay off credit card debt. This is the first step of many we will take to accomplish our mission of helping people achieve financial well being.
We are one of the highest potential fintech startups in Mexico and we are backed by Agave Lab Ventures, our investor and one of the most important venture capital firms in this country.
Our office is located at the coolest neighborhood in Guadalajara:
José Guadalupe Zuno Hernández 1745
- Job description:
We are looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer to join our team in Guadalajara. Your role will be strategic in nature – your primary focus will be the creation and implementation of automated black-box and grey-box test frameworks. The output of these test will be meticulously recorded, analyzed, and used to improve both the quality and efficiency of our overall development process.
- Have 1+ years of experience in building automated test suites using tools like Selenium (preferred), TestCafé.
- Have a strong understanding of different kinds of test methodologies (regression, functional, unit, integration, code coverage, performance).
- Have a working knowledge of Github or similar code repositories.
- Have worked in an Agile / SCRUM environment.
- Can break down functional and technical product specifications.
- Know how to write clear feature acceptance criteria.
- Know how to create detailed and logical test plans.
- Can execute both manual and automated test.
- Are meticulous about logging, communicating, and working with engineers and product management to prioritize and resolve bugs.
- Enjoy researching and experimenting with emerging testing technologies and techniques.
- Have experience with testing responsive websites, and native Android and iOS apps.
- Key Competencies:
- Attention to detail.
- An excellent written and oral communicator.
- An enthusiasm for entrepreneurship and startup culture (how they work, how to build one, etc).
- Customer service orientation.
- Hard working with good time management and multitasking skills
- Passionate about delivering quality software and defending the customer/end-user perspective.
- Stock options.
- Medical insurance.
- Life insurance.
- You grow as Digitt grows.
- Best place to work, culture built around service, teamwork, collaboration and self responsibility.
- To apply:
- Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please mention at what time is ok for you to attend a Hangouts call.
- Please include your CV and link to your LinkedIn profile.