Design aesthetic, useful and practical products. Solve problems through design thinking, providing a delightful user experience.
Your Main responsibilities will be:
- Communicate with the product manager and the dev team to guarantee a successful and delightful design of solutions to the problems that the product solves.
- Work with product manager to define the go-to-market strategy, helping to build and polish the story to be told to the users and consumers.
- Work with an engineering counterpart to define product ux requirements.
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and solve challenge to improve Product UX
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver a balance between high quality and agile releases
- Validate design proposals before sending them to the dev team, to ensure an effective use of resources. (through sketches, wireframes, prototypes, and any other tool that helps you to achieve this goal)
- Create and deliver a user-friendly and visually attractive product. Helping users to focus on the value that the product is offering, instead of trying to understand how to use it.
- Design validation (Prototyping, A/B testing, user research)
- Design of appealing user interfaces
- Design effective flows. (User interactions, Information architecture, user feedback thought clear and useful messages)
- Work close dev team to validate and understand tech feasibility.
- Prototyping and wireframing
- Sketch / figma or similar
- Grid System
- Information Architecture
- Web Apps Design
- Atomic design
- Fluent English
- Be familiar with Databases and server terminology
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive salary
- Law benefits
- Monday to Friday
- Major medical insurance.
- Life insurance
- Flexible work hours and Home Office
- Pool at the office
- Yoga, English and Pilates class
- Social activities
- Two times a year the team goes to the beach
- Paid holiday vacation from Xmas to New Year
- Nap room. (For those moments of nap time).
- Snacks, Coffee and Beer
- No dress code
Please send your CV or LinkedIn profile to email@example.com