One of our startups, digitt is looking for a Sr. Frontend Developer, take a look into the Specs!
Senior Front End Developer
About Digitt www.digitt.com
We are a group of people passionate to transform the financial sector in Mexico through efficient, smart, fair and transparent fintech products.
We launched our first product to market in January 2018 to help people pay off credit card debt. This is the first step of many we will take to accomplish our mission of helping people achieve financial well being.
We are one of the highest potential fintech startups in Mexico and we are backed by Agave Lab Ventures, our investor and one of the most important venture capital firms in this country.
Our office is located at the coolest neighborhood in Guadalajara: Colonia Americana
About the position:
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code.
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
- Debugging and fixing production issues.
- Writing reliable and scalable unit test.
- Helping DevOps to improve our deploying process.
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles.
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux).
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs and GraphQL.
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token.
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools.
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel,
- Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools (GIT).
- Experience working by objectives.
- Experience working with microservices and Docker.
- Net salary between $25,000 and $32,000 MXN per month.
- Stock options.
- Medical insurance.
- Life insurance.
- You grow as Digitt grows.
- Best place to work, culture built around service, teamwork, collaboration and self responsibility.
- Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please mention at what time is ok for you to attend a call
- Please include links to your Github and LinkedIn profiles