We are working with a San Francisco-based client and are expanding our team here in Guadalajara. Together we’re taking on a big challenge – a product that “virtualizes” large scale database environments so that they can be moved into the cloud. The company has been around since 2015 and recently closed $11M usd in their first venture round. Their first commercial product was launched at the beginning of 2018 and they already have a strong roster of clients and partners.
We’re looking for developers to work with us on the infrastructure of the core engine that translates database queries and results from legacy databases and then optimizes them to execute on modern cloud databases. Currently the Mexico team consists of six people but the intent is to dramatically grow the team. As we grow, management and team leadership positions will be available.
Experience with the following:
- Database Internals
- Data Structures
- Storage Systems
- Cloud Infrastructure
- Distributed Systems
- Query Processing and Optimization
- Front End Frameworks
- Spoken and Written English
- Scrum and Agile
- The position is full time with a competitive salary and benefits.
- We’re located in GDL. You could work out of our office here, out of your home, or a combination of both. Of course, you’d be responsible for attending the stand up meetings, etc.
- It would be helpful if you were able to travel to San Fran every once in a while.
- Please send your CV to email@example.com
- Please mention at what time is ok for you to attend a call
- Please include links to your Github and LinkedIn profiles