Accounting and Office Manager
We are looking for an Accounting and Office Manager to organize and coordinate our Finance, HR, and Administration duties and office procedures.
Reporting to the CEO, you’ll have four primary responsibilities:
- Manage the operational finances of Agave Lab
- Assist our portfolio companies in setting up and monitoring their own finances
- Manage day-to-day office activities to ensure smooth operation and employee satisfaction
- Manage, with the help of external providers, our human resources (including benefits, tax, IMSS, etc, compliance, employment agreements, events, employee on-boarding, etc.)
- Proven ability to create and maintain a balance sheet, profit/loss statement
- Proven ability to project incomes, expenses, and proactively make suggestions to improve profitability
- Proven ability to work with / teach others about financial management concepts.
- Experience with tax and other compliance issues – ISR, ISN, IMSS, Infonavit, etc.
- Experience with working with SAT
- Proven experience as an Office manager, Front office manager or Administrative assistant
- Proficiency in software tools (google drive, spreadsheet, calendaring, etc.) plus the ability to learn new tools
- A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements
- English is required
- Send your CV/Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org