Back-end developer Role
We are looking for experienced Backend developers to join our team. As a Backend Developer, your responsibility is to design and develop robust high-performance and scalable server-side applications.
If you have excellent programming skills and a passion for developing applications or improving existing ones, we would like to meet you. Ultimately, you should be able to develop and maintain functional and stable server applications to meet our company’s needs.
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging
- Write clean code to develop functional server-side applications
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Collaborate with Frontend developers to integrate user-facing elements with server-side logic
- Gather and address technical and design requirements
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Keep up with emerging technologies and best practices
Experience with the following is required:
- Proven work experience as a JS Backend developer
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Hands on experience with:
- NodeJS, ES6
- RESTful api design
- PostgreSQL, MongoDB
- CI-CD: CircleCI, Travis
- Test automation: Cypress, TestCafe, Mocha
- Packaging: Docker
- AWS, EC2, RDS, S3, ECS, Fargate
- Scrum and Agile
- Excellent analytical and time management skills
- Teamwork skills with a problem-solving attitude
The position is full time with very competitive salary and benefits. We’re located in GDL. You would work out of our office here.
Please send your CV or LinkedIn profile to firstname.lastname@example.org.